Insurance Claims: If you wish to make a claim against the school you need to use the claims portal
"The Claims Portal - If you are required to utilise the Claims Portal to submit a personal injury claim against us for either an employers or public liability matter then details of the correct portal ID and Compensator can be found on the attached link
We are a member of the Risk Protection Arrangement (RPA) administered by the DfE."